1. Third-party links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content or privacy practices of these sites, and you visit them at your own risk. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you visit before sharing any personal information.
2. Data retention
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws. Once your information is no longer needed, we will take steps to destroy or anonymize it.
3. Rights of use
5. Law And Harm
You may not use our website for any illegal or harmful purpose. You also agree not to share any personal information that could reasonably be used to harm another person.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete it.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if you no longer want us to use your information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
9. How we use the information we obtain?
We may use the information we collect from you to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
– Improve our website and create new features, products, and services;
– Understand and analyze how you use our website;
– Develop marketing and advertising campaigns;
– Communicate with you about our website, products, and services;
– Detect, investigate, and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.